Episode 239: The Chicks vs Drunk Uncles Egg Nog
Recorded on December 26, 2021
Book Talk begins at 26:04
Our Fall Sweater KAL is ongoing until January 15, 2022! View the details here.
Our next KAL will be announced on the next episode! Stay tuned...
Virtual get-together via Zoom on Saturdays, 12 noon PST - Details here.
- January 7-9, 2022 - We will both be attending the New Year Fiber Retreat in San Juan Bautista, California.
- March 3-6, 2022 - We will both be attending Stitches West in Sacramento, CA.
Tracie has Finished:
- Appa by Natalia Vasyaeva in various acrylic yarns
- Never Not Gnoming by Sarah Schira for Kelly in CD colors
- Vanilla Socks in Psych Ward Yarns Joy Sock in Bicolor Rose
- Vanilla socks using Knit circus Greatest of Ease in the Electric Mayhem colorway
Tracie has cast on:
- Vanilla Socks in Biscotte Bis-Sock in the Arid colorway
And continues working on:
- Swallowtail by Jamie Hoffman (see picture at right) using Psych Ward Yarns Joy Sock in the Mrs. Peacock, Orange Sherbet and Painted Waters colorways, and Cloudborn Superwash Merino Sock Twist in the Ecru colorway
- That's My Jam by Steven Fegert, using a kit bought from Learning Men Fiber Arts, using their MCN blend Show Stealer
- Frohlocke Hat by Katrine Schubert, using Malabrigo Yarn Rastita in the Archangel colorway
- Nagare pullover by Natsuko Iida using Valley Yarns Valley Superwash Sport in the Ice colorway
Multnomah Falls Hat by Kay Hopkins, using Plymouth Encore Tweed in the Brick Red colorway
- Too Close by Natalie Daniels - 4 stars
- Beautifully Cruel by M. William Phelps - 4 stars
- Murder Mile (Tennison #4) by Lynda La Plante - 4 stars
- After Her by Joyce Maynard - 3 stars
Post a Comment