Episode 211: Then You're Just Hanging Out With People You Don't Like
So sorry for all the barking dogs in the background of this episode!
Recorded on Monday, September 27, 2020
Book talk starts at 17:50
The 2020 2 Knit Lit Chicks Fall Sweater KAL has officially started! You can find all the details here. Need some ideas? Check out our BUNDLES!
Our Mother Bear KAL is over! What did you win? Listen until the end of the podcast to find out.
Virtual get-together via Zoom on Saturdays, 12 noon PST - Details here
If you are an American citizen, PLEASE VOTE!
Are you registered to vote? You can check your voter registration HERE
Tracie and Barb support the Black Lives Matter movement and encourage you to add your voice to the fight for racial justice and police reform and demilitarization. Please donate if you can:
Mother Bears 228 & 229
|Barb's "bear-y colorful" bears!|
Tracie has finished:
1. Vanilla Socks using and set of Fibernymph Dye Works Inversibles in blue and pink
Barb has Cast On:
1. Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf by Karen Baumer, using a Caron Cake
Tracie continues to work on
1. Fiddly Bits by Jane Pihota
1. How Quickly She Disapprears by Raymond Fleischman - 2 stars
2. Growing Up at Grossinger's by Tania Grossinger - 4 stars
1. We Were Mothers by Katie Sise - 3 stars
2. Vince and Joy by Lisa Jewell - 3 stars
3. Mother by S.E. Lynes - 4 Stars