Episode 227: Tracie's Bookapalooza!
Recorded on June 23, 2021
Book Talk starts at: 23:40
Virtual get-together via Zoom on Saturdays, 12 noon PST - Details here
Our annual Mother Bear KAL has started!
Any Mother Bear that you have knit or crocheted in 2021 is eligible to post in our FO Thread.
One post per bear please.
Please see all the rules and participate in the Chatter Thread.
Let's turn out a record number of bears!
|Barb's Koko Bean Hat|
- Mother Bears 248 - 251
- The Capitol hat by Hinterm Stein, using Baah Platinum in the Misty colorway
- Pioneer Braid Scarf by Catherine Ryan using Elegant Yarns Kaleidoscope in the 27 colorway
- Vanilla socks using Western Sky Knits Aspen Sock in the Concrete Sunset colorway
- That's My Jam by Steven Fegert, using a kit bought from Learning Men Fiber Arts
- Anker's Summer Shirt by PetiteKnits, using Berroco Remix Light in the Pool colorway
- Snake River Poncho by Katy H. Carroll in Aspen Silk 600 in the Downtown Colorway
- Fiddly Bits cowl by Jana Pihota using random fingering scraps
- Calyx pullover by Elizabeth Doherty, using Cloudborn Fibers Pima Cotton DK in the Spring Green colorway
- Let's Shawl-a-Brate! by Fredi Baker, using Leading Men Fiber Arts Diva in the Blue Steel colorway, Serendipidye Kings Mountain Sock in the California colorway, Marianated Yarn Scrumptious HT in the Sunset on Tatooine colorway
Barb finished 2 books:
- The Golden State by Lydia Keisling - 4 stars
- We Need to Talk about Kevin by Lionel Shriver - 5 stars
- Hold Your Breath by B. P. Walter - 2 stars
- These Women by Ivy Pachoda - 4.5 stars
- Bad Axe County by Ivy Pachoda - 4.5 stars
- Unexpectedly Milo by Matthew Dicks - 2.5 stars
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell - 3 stars
- Bonfire by Kristin Ritter - 2.5 stars
- The Girl in the Leaves by Robert Scott - 3 stars
- To the Land of Long Lost Friends (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #20 by Alexander McCall Smith - 4 stars